- Bento takes getting payments to our providers seriously. The following process is followed should an unsuccessful payment occur:
- Communication 1 - Immediately after unsuccessful payment (member is notified and given 48 hours to update payment method in app or with dentist).
- Communication 2 - 48 hours after unsuccessful payment (Bento patient account status is immediately inactive and notification is sent to Dentists for awareness)
- Communication 3 - 7 days reminder to rectify if nothing has been updated
- Communication 4 - Net 30: Warning Communication
- Communication 5 - Net 60: Warning of information passed to collections
- Communication 6 - Net 90: Final Warning of information being passed to collections
- All applicable patient information is passed to Dentist (SSN, DOB, Address Warning Attempts etc.)
- Once collection agency is involved patient credit score will be significantly damaged.
Bento does not immediately pursue formal collections to give the office a chance to solve an issues before resorting to such measures.