Some questions you may want to ask your Dentist when getting a crown include:
- Are there any alternative treatment options you would recommend instead of a crown?
- What type of material do you suggest for a dental crown and why? Will it impact my cost?
- Is there anything I should add to my dental hygiene routine to take the best care of my dental crown?
- I'd like to understand what my potential costs will be.
Common CDT codes for Crowns:
-  Crown - porcelain/ceramic substrate
-  Crown - porcelain fused to high noble metal
-  Crown - porcelain fused to predominantly base metal
-  Crown - full cast high noble metal
-  Crown - full cast noble metal
-  Re-cement or re-bond crown
-  Crown - Prefabricated stainless steel - primary tooth
Do you want to contribute to Bentopedia? Click here to submit your feedback.
The Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The contents of the Bento Site, such as text, graphics, images, and other materials created by Bento or obtained from Bento's licensors, and other materials contained on the Bento Site (collectively, "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Bento Site!
If you think you may have a dental emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Bento does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by Bento, Bento employees, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of Bento, or other visitors to the Site is solely at your own risk.